Our freelancers work with:
Get Hired for Freelance Jobs You Love
When we accept you into the ClearVoice Talent Network, you get access to hundreds of clients with freelance jobs that need freelancers to step up their content production. Set up your CV profile to get started today!
Ready to take your freelance career to the next level?
What It's Like to Work with ClearVoice
With over ten years marketing technology experience, my writing will bring you more site visitors and conversions.
Ben BeckCopy Editor, Copy Writer
Angela Tague writes SEO web marketing content for major brands including Tom's of Maine, Lowe's Home Improvement and Purina.
Angela TagueGhost Writer, Photographer
Stacy Jackson is a digital marketing specialist with a passion for helping clients optimize their online presence to drive awareness and leads.
Stacy JacksonContent Strategist, Copy Editor
I'm a whole-brain thinking, experienced professional communicator and award-winning business and finance journalist with business acumen and marketing fluency.
Dahna ChandlerContent Strategist, Ghost Writer
Lori is a Business to Millennial writer and Forbes Contributor. She specializes in productivity, online business, entrepreneurship, social media and content marketing.
Lori HilCopy Writer, Content Strategist
I settled into content writing but am also comfortable writing press releases, journalism and news articles, magazine articles, and sales and marketing copy.
Deevra NorlingCopy Writer, Ghost Writer
Showcase Your Best Work with a Free CV Portfolio
Customize Your CV
Organize your work, your way. Set up your CV with custom sections, headlines, images, PDFs, and personal branding.
Add Your Specialties
Specify your top content marketing roles and industries. Tell the story behind every project and tag your work for us to better match you with online writing jobs.
Share on Any Device
Share your CV with potential clients, knowing it will display quickly and beautifully on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
Get Hired by Top Brands
Strengthen your CV to gain access to the ClearVoice Talent Network and match with freelance jobs from the top brands.
Automate Your CV
Top brands are waiting for you.
Have QUESTIONS? We have ANSWERS.
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the ClearVoice Talent Network, you must create a CV portfolio and complete at least 70% of the profile. Be sure to include the following:
- A customized ClearVoice handle
- A brief, informative Tagline
- A minimum of 6 work samples
- Your categories or areas of expertise
- One or more Roles (Strategist, Editor, Writer, etc.)
- Concise bio outlining what sets you apart from the crowd and how you can help prospective clients meet their business goals
- An example of your previously-published Content
When you work as a freelancer with a ClearVoice client, you will get paid via PayPal when your assignment is approved. No messy invoices or waiting periods.
Claiming a CV is also the first step in joining the ClearVoice Talent Network. If you want to apply to be a ClearVoice freelancer, you’ll need to create a CV first. We constantly scan CVs in our network to find relevant freelance candidates who can fulfill the ongoing content needs of our clients.
To optimize your CV for our matching algorithm, you’ll want to do the following:
- Tell us your roles, topics, and the content type(s) you produce (i.e., a Writer in Finance who creates Ebooks).
- Upload as many content examples as you can.
- Tag each piece of content with the primary role you played, category, and content type.
- Organize your content into sections to display the variety of your skillset.
- Add a bio, tagline, and connect your social profiles.
- Frequently update your CV and curate content we find from your publication queue.