Outsourcing your content marketing can be one of the best ways to stretch your marketing budget. It can also allow you to get better content than you could with an in-house team.
But how do you know where to start?
In this post, we will share a comparison between ClearVoice and Vrblio as blog and content outsourcing resources.
There are many content marketing agencies worldwide. Many can help you meet your content needs in any niche imaginable. Helping to grow your business while freeing your team to take care of the other aspects of the business. Quality and consistency are essential factors in a content marketing strategy. A professional freelance team can help you on both accounts.
That’s where ClearVoice and Vrblio come in. Both are resources to help you build your professional content-writing team with a pool of professional talent.
Here are some features of each:
- Work with writers who are proficient in a variety of subject matters.
- You input your requirements and writers find you. Estimate your monthly content needs and any add-ons like photos or videos.
- Focuses on written content for agencies, small businesses, marketers, and publishers.
- Works with a subscription model. Pay monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Offers a managed plan with Verblio Valet if you don’t have time to manage your content.
- Allows you to review drafts and only buy the content you like.
- You can bookmark writers that have done a great job to build your team up over time.
- The Verblio podcast presents free episodes of 1-2 minutes long on a variety of marketing topics.
- Works with businesses and agencies in over 40 industries.
- Priority is going to writers with a strong Inbound Marketing background.
Key features of the platform:
- Flexible subscription model where you get consistent monthly content.
- Automated processes to scale your content marketing.
- Writers find content that matches their expertise and submit a draft for review.
- An open feedback loop where writers see the feedback on every project and other writers can see it too so they are up to speed fast.
Now on to ClearVoice.
- Allows you to work with expert writers, but also with editors, designers, videographers, and content strategists.
- There are thousands of professionals specializing in a variety of industries.
- Focuses on more than content creation—manages your content strategy as well.
- Offers a strategic mix of content types to keep your brand front and center in your customers’ minds. Content types include articles, eBooks, white papers, social media posts, case studies, website copy, and infographics.
- Created the Teamlancing™ model of content creation. Your business can connect with a freelance producer that will formulate a team to support all your content needs.
- Uses a platform that creates a collaborative experience between business owners and freelancers benefitting both. Don’t you love a win-win?
- Not techie? The dashboard is easy to use. You also get an editorial calendar and an automatic payment system.
- You get to set your freelancers up for success by creating clear editorial guidelines and a clear workflow.
- Offers valuable resources in the form of case studies, blog posts, guides, and more to support both freelancers and business owners.
- Freelancers can create their CV pages to display their best work and also help business owners choose who is a good fit.
- The trademarked Talent Discovery Engine VoiceGraph™ helps your brand get perfectly matched talent so you stay true to your brand voice.
Key features of the platform:
- Stop all the back and forth by presenting freelancers with clear brand voice guidelines.
- Get set up for success with an easy-to-use dashboard and collaborative workflow. You can easily set up multiple users who can comment, approve, edit, and review assignments.
- Look through freelancer’s CV Portfolios and message the ones that are a great fit for you. Or have the team find the right freelancers.
- Have your content but are not sure when to post it? Not a problem anymore. You get an interactive editorial calendar so you always know what to share and when.
- Want to make sure the content you are getting is original? It’s easy with the built-in Copyscape integration.
- Are you on budget with your content? Keep track of costs with integrated financial tracking capabilities.
- Use the freelance rating systems to hold your freelance team accountable and keep up the great quality.
Vrblio versus ClearVoice
Verblio has a photo and video add-on with content options but focuses more on writing.
Instead of choosing your freelancers, Vrblio’s model has the freelancers choose you. They submit drafts and you choose what you want to buy.
You set up your brand voice, brand personality, and the content that you need so freelancers will know when they are a good fit. Whether you need a 300-word article or a 3,000-word article, you can get monthly content on a subscription basis.
You can add on SEO optimization too. If you run a marketing agency the platform allows you to add clients and use a white-label feature to share the content with them. Writers create custom content on spec.
ClearVoice works differently.
Two trademarked models of operation Teamlancing™ and VoiceGraph™ come together to help the business owner build their optimal freelance content creation team.
Teamlancing™ allows you to get a producer who then builds a team of freelancers around your content types and needs. Your producer will match your brand with the just right talent and will also handle the small management tasks involved with content creation so you can focus on other important business tasks.
Then VoiceGraph™ searches the large pool of professional talent from an index of millions of bylined articles. You get a top team and help with management while building your brand. Content strategists, editors, and designers are ready to help you alongside all the talented writers.
The platform is set up to benefit both writers and business owners through transparency and collaboration.
Why not just get your content marketing done in-house?
If you already have an in-house marketing team you may be wondering why to outsource content at all.
Outsourcing allows you to save time and money as a freelancer is focused on the content only. Your marketing team has other tasks to do which means you may need to wait a lot longer for content to be ready. This can cause an inconsistent marketing strategy.
Your in-house team may also just not have the expertise that your content requires. Drawing from a large pool of freelance professionals, you can get a writer or designer who is specialized in just the type of content you need every time even if it always changes.
You also get the bonus of an outsider’s look. There are often new marketing opportunities that a strategist can see when they are new to the company and can give a fresh perspective. They are more likely to notice where the blocks are and what can be changed to help with growth.
Whether you are ready to explore some different content types, work on a new strategy, or get a freelance team to take over your content management, reach out to build your team today.