Which platform is a better fit for your content marketing strategy, ClearVoice or Skyword?
This guide covers the features, content solutions, support options, and pricing plans of both platforms.
If you’re looking to double down on your content marketing initiatives, but you’re unsure which content marketing solution fits your enterprise, then this guide is for you.
Let’s jump right in.
Table of Contents
- Skyword vs. ClearVoice: Introduction
- Side-by-side comparison of Skyword and ClearVoice
- Content marketing solutions
- Campaign management
- Customer support
- Overall winner
Skyword vs. ClearVoice: Introduction
What is Skyword?
Skyword offers a visual content management dashboard and on-demand solutions for brands of all sizes. It helps you ideate, create, edit, publish, and scale content production to hit your marketing objectives.
What is ClearVoice?
ClearVoice focuses on collaboration with a blend of in-house and freelance writers. Use the visual dashboard to manage campaigns, discover new talent, plan your content calendar, manage your approval workflow, and more.
Side-by-side comparison of Skyword and ClearVoice
Both Skyword and ClearVoice help businesses source content from a marketplace of carefully-vetted writers. However, there are key differences that set each platform apart in terms of content solutions, services, customer support, and pricing.
1. Content marketing solutions
Here’s a closer look at Skyword and ClearVoice’s content marketing solutions:
Skyword: Get help from content experts at every stage
Skyword helps with content strategy, development, audits, and optimization. They will walk you through the steps of planning content marketing campaigns, including:
- Brand voice and editorial guidelines development
- Competitor analysis
- Talent recruitment and management
- Approval workflow creation
- Audience research
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) tracking
To ensure quality, Skyword enforces a three-step editorial process: brand voice check, copyediting, and final proofreading.
Skyword’s content solutions are used for a range of projects, including blog posts, eBooks, podcasts, case studies, social media posts, and more.
ClearVoice: Scalable content solutions for all campaigns
ClearVoice offers managed content creation services—starting with their proprietary talent discovery technology: VoiceGraph digital author mapping.
The platform checks over half a million portfolios of published writers and 600,000+ work samples to find potential candidates.
VoiceGraph also uses Machine Learning (ML) to identify content experts who fit your brand’s needs. Once the list is narrowed down, ClearVoice’s internal team reviews each candidate and selects the best matches.
With ClearVoice, you can get a custom content plan tailored to your short-term and long-term business objectives. ClearVoice’s managed content solutions can help with blog posts, case studies, white papers, interviews, infographics, video scripts, and more.
Skyword has impressive features for businesses building a content strategy from scratch.
However, ClearVoice’s solutions get results faster with the help of automation. ClearVoice also provides done-for-you content created by dedicated experts.
2. Campaign management
Both Skyword and ClearVoice help you manage your campaigns, provide a visual dashboard, track ongoing projects, and help you manage your talent pool. Here’s how they differ on these features.
Skyword: Visualize your content plan from ideation to optimization
With the Skyword Enterprise Planner, create and manage content tasks via an interactive content calendar.
Generate goal-driven content by specifying the reader personas and buying stages you need content for. Enrich your campaign planning with keywords, competitor data, and multilingual SEO recommendations.
Additional Skyword campaign management features:
- Customizable user roles: Set access permissions and create role-based workflows.
- Skyword Ideation Management: Organize content ideas and writer submissions on one page.
- Build custom templates: Prepare content templates that match your content channels for consistent branding.
- Publish directly to your website: Connect your CMS to your Skyword account for direct post publishing.
- Track analytics: Use Skyword Analytics or pull data from Google Analytics to measure your content marketing ROI.
ClearVoice: Use the power of Teamlancing to supercharge your strategy
Leverage ClearVoice’s “Teamlancing” content creation model for top-quality, on-time content.
Create reader profiles, brand guidelines, and campaigns and let expert producers procure talent and manage content assignments.
You can also use ClearVoice’s dynamic content calendar for granular control over assignments and deadlines
Stay on top of campaigns with a visual dashboard that provides an overview of your campaigns, messages, and platform activities.
Additional ClearVoice campaign management features:
- Actionable CV portfolios: Shift from talent discovery to production by sending assignments straight from a freelancer’s ClearVoice profile.
- Automated payments: Skip invoices and pay writers directly so you can focus on growth.
- Copyscape integration: Ensure you get 100% original content with potential plagiarism alerts—powered by Copyscape.
- Build custom teams: Create unlimited content groups for in-house writers, freelancers, or a combination of both.
- Freelancer management tools: Receive content pitches, view transparent freelancer ratings, and communicate through in-app messaging.
- Direct publishing: Use the ClearVoice API to enable integrated publishing for WordPress, HubSpot, and other CMS platforms.
ClearVoice keeps content management simple and focuses on the “Teamlancing” content outsourcing model.
Take advantage of tools like freelancer ratings, actionable CV portfolios, and in-app messaging to kickstart your campaigns.
3. Customer support
Here’s how Skyword and ClearVoice help fast-track your content marketing campaigns and clear any roadblocks with top-of-the-line customer support.
Skyword customer support options
- Email support: Reach out to Skyword’s customer support team by sending an email through their contact page.
- Phone support: Connect with a live Skyword customer assistance expert via phone.
- Request a meeting: Book a video conference with one of Skyword’s content experts.
ClearVoice customer support options
- Live chat: Get instant access to the ClearVoice support team using the web-based live chat widget.
- ClearVoice Help Center: Enable self-learning with video tutorials, in-depth “how-to” guides, webinars, and more.
- Social media channels: Connect via social media or access community content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Phone support: Call ClearVoice’s team using the publicly available phone number.
- Email support: Initiate a conversation through email from their contact page.
ClearVoice has more customer support options and a deeper pool of learning resources.
Skyword, on the other hand, only offers email and phone support. Its library of resources is also nowhere near as robust as ClearVoice’s Help Center.
Ensure you get world-class content marketing services at a fair price.
Skyword’s pricing model is purely quote-based. Request a quote from their sales team by visiting their website.
The Standard plan starts at $249 per month, which unlocks unlimited platform users, the editorial calendar, campaign management, and all the core dashboard features.
The Pro plan costs $749 per month and includes everything from the Standard plan. It also comes with additional benefits like API access, templates, content briefs, managed revisions, certified talent, and more.
A fully Managed plan costs $1,449 per month. It offers account management, integration support, onboarding, curated content teams, reporting, and automated campaigns.
Overall winner: ClearVoice
Reap the benefits of successful, goal-driven content marketing with ClearVoice.
Unlike other platforms, ClearVoice doesn’t overcomplicate content and focuses on what really makes campaigns succeed: the talent.
Connect with ClearVoice today to start creating your high-performing content marketing campaigns.