Which platform is a better fit for your content marketing goals, ClearVoice or Rock Content? In this post, we’ll compare ClearVoice and Rock Content as content marketing agencies and management platforms. For outsourcing content, you need a team of professional freelancers that can meet your content needs in any niche.
One of the biggest challenges to businesses is staying consistent. Sometimes, this is because they don’t have the team or resources they need. A professional content marketing agency can help with that.
That’s where ClearVoice and Rock Content come in.
Here are some features of each:
- Work with writers, strategists, and designers to get content in multiple industries.
- Get support with content creation and content strategy from a vetted team.
- Choose experts from a large talent network and in multiple niches.
- Take advantage of the free 14-day trial to get started with writers and see how the platform works.
- Focuses on interactive content and the content experience for your customers.
- Uses built-in tools to manage freelancers and the content creation process.
- Features video lessons to help business owners understand the platform.
- Offers a portfolio for freelancers to share their work, which helps organizations choose the right freelancers.
- Produces a podcast called Jam Sessions for marketers to stay on their “A Game.”
- Offers consulting services to act as an extension of your in-house marketing team.
- Uses Ion to create interactive content experiences without coding.
- Offers WordPress hosting for marketers called Stage.
Key features of the platform:
- Centralizes assets and tasks in a collaborative dashboard.
- Creates customized workflows to increase efficiency.
- Allows all members to see deadlines and guidelines so everyone is on the same page.
- Review your marketing strategy on an editorial calendar.
- Use a Gantt chart or Kanban view to see what projects are in progress.
Now on to ClearVoice.
- Allows you to work with top writers, editors, designers, videographers, and content strategists that specialize in a variety of industries.
- Gets you help with managed content creation and content strategy.
- Offers a strategic mix of content types. This includes articles, eBooks, white papers, social media posts, case studies, website copy, and infographics.
- Uses the trademarked Teamlancing™ model of content creation. Your brand connects with a freelance producer supported by the ClearVoice Success Team.
- Creates a collaborative experience between business owners and freelancers.
- Has an easy-to-use dashboard and editorial calendar with an automatic payment system.
- Provides your freelancers editorial guidelines and a clear workflow.
- Offers valuable resources to support both freelancers and business owners.
- Provides free data studies and guides that you can download and share with employees.
- Provides CVs for freelancers to show their work, which helps businesses decide who to work with.
- VoiceGraph™ Talent Discovery Engine provides the ultimate talent-matching for your brand.
- Offers discounts based on content spend plus referral credits.
Key features of the platform:
- Presents a clear brand voice through profiles, guidelines, and campaigns that are shown within the assignments.
- Gives a collaborative workflow where multiple users to comment, approve, edit, and review assignments.
- CV Portfolios to message freelancers, request pitches, or send assignments.
- An interactive editorial calendar that helps everyone stay on track.
- Talent network search and support teams to find the right freelancers for your team.
- Copyscape integration and integrated publishing with platforms like WordPress.
- Financial tracking to help manage the budget.
- Robust rating system that keeps freelancers accountable on projects.
Rock Content versus ClearVoice
Rock Content focuses on the content experience. Each piece of produced content can act on its own, while contributing to the whole customer journey. They produce content campaigns with marketers that can include multiple formats. The professional services team is ready to help with content creation, content strategy, and technical support as needed.
Rock Content was founded in Brazil, and has a global network with the ability to have content produced in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Rock content offers managed services to support your content strategy with execution and consistency.
On the other hand, ClearVoice is a talent partner with two trademark models of operation: Teamlancing™ and VoiceGraph™. With Teamlancing™, you get a producer that builds a team of freelancers to meet your brand’s content needs. They match your brand with the right talent and handle the small management tasks so you don’t have to.
With VoiceGraph™, you get to access a robust talent discovery engine that has indexed over 125 million bylined articles. This robust dataset is the ultimate talent matching tool. You need the best team you can get that meets your brand’s needs and a great platform experience based on collaboration and transparency.
Why outsource with a content management platform?
Outsourcing to a professional content strategist and creation team can free up company resources. It can also help you find talent from around the world. You get higher-quality work to keep your marketing consistent and valuable, so customers know what to expect.
You also get a faster turnaround than you would from an in-house team, since you can have multiple freelancers working on projects at the same time. Another benefit of outsourcing your content is to gain a different perspective. Your in-house team may be too close to projects to see the big picture and look for areas that need improvement.
A professionally-outsourced team can help you find the holes in your marketing plan and identify new opportunities for growth. All of this can save you time and money while freeing you up to get back to the important tasks of running your business. Get help with your content creation to hit your growth goals today!