ClearVoice is seeking freelancers to join our growing editorial management team
ClearVoice is seeking freelance editors to join our producer team to help in all areas of editorial management and serve our growing database of brands. Special consideration will be given to those who specialize in the following industries: software, technology, healthcare, finance, business, education, and insurance.
Please note, this is not a for-hire role but will be based on freelance opportunities within the ClearVoice Talent Network. Compensation is provided on an assignment basis and can range between $0.05 – $0.15+ per word based on experience.
As a producer, you’ll assist ClearVoice customers in creating engaging and high-quality content that reflects each customer’s brand and unique style. You will act as a resource and ally for our customers and supply editorial direction and project management.
- Maintain a high level of communication among both freelancers and customers.
- Have the writing, editorial and project management capabilities to ensure quality and consistency across every assignment and project in order to meet each customer’s strategic needs.
- Be able to source writers, adhere to monthly content calendars and weekly assignment deadlines.
- Have access to a reliable computer and internet connection.
General responsibilities of a producer include:
- Create and ideate briefs and dispatch them as assignments to freelancers.
- Maintain brand quality and voice, and ensure each assignment adheres to the provided guidelines.
- Request and approve/decline writer pitches.
- Edit content for spelling, tone, grammar, style and voice, and verify all facts, statistics, measures, dates and figures.
- Communicate with writers to clarify briefs and answer questions.
- Interact with clients in the platform regarding feedback and changes to content pieces.
- Administer and enforce content deadlines, including communicating to freelancers and our dedicated Customer Success Team to changes in existing due dates.
Maintain customer relationships
- Attend conference call meetings when possible and/or requested.
- Communicate with clients in the ClearVoice platform.
Education and experience
- Prove 3+ years of editorial experience.
- Be able to manage and work remotely with a team.
How to apply:
- Sign up for ClearVoice by claiming your free CV Portfolio.
- Complete the form below with any relevant experience and be sure to include your areas of expertise.
At ClearVoice, we understand that finding the right clients isn’t always easy. That’s why we’re dedicated to finding you work that’s worth your while. Through our intelligent matching process and with a dedicated and supportive team, we connect freelancers with growing brands who need talent like yours to power their content. You can claim your CV Portfolio now and reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help or have questions.
New to ClearVoice? Here are a few great tips to get you started.