Don’t let your social media become a free-for-all when it comes to tags and hashtags. An organized, intentional approach to tagging your posts can help your content stay relevant and, more importantly, on brand.
Download our template to get started and follow these tips:
- Align tags with your social media strategy and campaigns.
- Develop hashtags that are unique to your brand.
- Define which hashtags you use for each channel.
- Define the number and placement of hashtags within your posts.
- Be mindful when tagging people.
- Don’t over-tag.