When we asked 1,000 marketers what their biggest challenge with content was, their number one response was “time.” More than strategy, conversion, ROI, budgets, leads, etc., and all other areas of creating content. Time. Ever elusive. Never enough of it. So how can you manage it better?
Learn about the how of time in my in-depth article on time management, but get started with a primer on the five primal flows of time in our convenient infographic guide:
The Five Flows of Time: Mastering Time Management:
- Spontaneous – What can I do now?
- Reactive – What must or should I do?
- Cyclical – What do I do again and again?
- Proactive – What can I plan to do?
- Envisioned – What can I ultimately achieve?