- Sarah Nagel, Senior Manager, Brand Advocacy & Community at Sprout Social
- Meagan DeMenna, Community Manager at ClearVoice
With the multitude of social media, forums and platforms available today, consumers and businesses have plenty of channels to reach out to or chat about your brand. Whether you realize it or not, you already have a digital community out there. Your customers, clients, potential prospects and, yes, even trolls are all part of the conversation — about you. So grab the reins by building and growing these relationships with your own moderated digital community.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Tap into the benefits of digital communities.
- Set up your communities for success.
- Use social media to bolster your results.
- Measure the impact on your business.
This webinar was recorded Oct. 11, 2017. Length: 45:55.