Case studies and customer success stories are vital to any mature suite of content marketing assets. Asking your customers or clients to relay how your brand helped them succeed is a powerful tool in telling your story.
We created a template to help you cover the key elements needed in crafting a case study for your brand. Just follow our set of several simple questions to ask your customer or client, with suggested word lengths to make a final PDF that is either one or two pages in length (depending on your design preferences).
Get started with our template and these key tips:
- Clearly communicate your expectations for the case study and how you will use it in your marketing.
- Establish the key contributors on the customer or client side: Who will be the spokesperson or spokespeople?
- Ask your customer or client for permission to use any related assets they might own (e.g., headshots, company photos).
- Always include your customer or client in the final approval process. Never publish without letting them review.
- Always be mindful of a customer’s or client’s time.